Car and Other Traffic Accidents
West Palm Beach accident law firm, The Law Office of John M. Howe
- Will I recover physically?
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- What will happen with my vehicle?
- How long will take for life to get back to normal, if ever?
At the West Palm Beach Law Office of John M. Howe, we help people who have been injured through no fault of their own, in car crashes, truck or motorcycle accidents, or pedestrian collisions. If you have been injured by the negligent or reckless actions of another driver, or you think a defective car part or failed safety feature contributed to your car accident, we may be able to help you get compensation.
- Not sure what your policy covered? We can answer your questions.
- Was the other driver uninsured? You may still be able to recover. We’ll check your own policy for uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.
Contact the Law Office of John M. Howe in West Palm Beach, to learn about your options after a car accident. Fill out our online form or call us at 561-296-7772 or toll free at 866-930-2938.
A car accident attorney who really helps
Personal injury Attorney John M. Howe and his staff will get to the bottom of your accident case. We don’t just take the police report as fact. We conduct our own investigation working with professional accident investigators and medical experts to find the truth.
We handle every aspect of your case:
- Property damage
- Insurance coverage review
- Insurance claims
- Review of repair estimates
- Verify reimbursement offers
We ensure you are not being underpaid.
What’s next? Talk to a lawyer before you talk to the insurance company.
The actions you take right after an accident can harm your chances of financial recovery later on. Before you talk to an adjuster or someone from the insurance company, give us a call. We are here to answer your questions. We can prepare you for making a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster or prepare you for deposition.
Protect your rights. Contact the Law Office of John M. Howe to schedule a free consultation. Fill out our online form or call 561-296-7772 or toll free at 844-561-HOWE (4693).
See also: What should I do after an accident?
See also: What the other party was uninsured?