Juvenile Defense


Juvenile criminal defense attorney John M. Howe, in West Palm Beach, is committed to providing exceptional legal defense services to youth who are vulnerable to the excesses of prosecutors and the juvenile legal system. We believe that helping a child avoid a criminal conviction can mean the difference between becoming a productive citizen or further troubles with the law. In order for your child to have the best chance for a positive ending, you need a seasoned juvenile criminal defense attorney.

Don’t put your child’s future into the hands of a law firm inexperienced with juvenile criminal defense law and the juvenile criminal court system. The Law Office of John M. Howe has extensive experience with all aspects of juvenile crimes, including detention hearings, deferred prosecution, trials, alternative sentencing, and probation violations. It is important to hire an attorney who understands the distinct and special laws that apply to juveniles. Along the way, we’ll communicate frequently and provide thorough legal explanations. Most importantly, we are dedicated to helping your child get the most effective defense available.

A leader in the criminal defense and legal communities, Mr. Howe has served as Past-Presidents for both the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Palm Beach Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He served as director of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and currently serves on its executive committee.

Attorney John M. Howe provides effective defenses for juvenile criminal cases including:

  • Drug charges: possession of prescription drugs, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth and others
  • Battery, aggravated battery
  • Burglary of a dwelling or structure
  • Grand theft, theft
  • Assault, aggravated assault
  • Sex crimes
  • Robbery

Contact South Florida criminal defense attorney John M. Howe

To discuss how he will fight to protect your rights or the rights of your child, contact the Law Office of John M. Howe by filling out our online form or by calling at 561-296-7772 or toll-free at 866-930-2938. During your first meeting, Mr. Howe will examine your case and determine the best way to help you fight the juvenile charges you or your child are facing.

How can we help you?

We are committed to fighting your fight, protecting your rights and the rights of your family to ensure that you receive justice and nothing less.