Injuries to pedestrians and bicyclists are usually serious or fatal
Pedestrians and bicycle riders hit by autos or large trucks usually face catastrophic results. They suffer severe internal injuries, head injuries, and spinal cord injuries and may even be killed. If this has happened to you or to a loved one, it is important to seek legal advice. Contact the Law Office of John M. Howe, in West Palm Beach, to learn about your options after a car accident. Fill out our online form or call us at 561-296-7772 or toll free at 866-930-2938.
Examples of accidents that cause injury to walkers, joggers, and bike riders
- Children getting on or off a school bus
- Motor vehicle drivers failing to stop before turning right at a light or stop sign
- Drivers moving too close to the shoulder of the road, sideswiping bikers, joggers, or walkers
- Drivers going too fast for conditions, losing control of the vehicle and hitting pedestrians
- Drivers opening car doors in the path of a bike rider, forcing him or her into traffic or causing an accident
Seek legal advice promptly after a bike or pedestrian accident
At our initial consultation, we will advise you about your options and your rights. Injured people may be able to obtain compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. However, it is important to act quickly to preserve vital evidence and interview witnesses before their memories fade. When we investigate an accident promptly, we can build a stronger argument and work towards getting you the money you need for care and relief. Don’t delay.
Our office will fight to get the compensation that you deserve
At the Law Office of John M. Howe, we know how to prepare cases that get results. We take photographs and interview witnesses to reconstruct the accident. If you have suffered a pedestrian injury or a loved one was killed in a bicycle accident, contact Attorney John M. Howe. Learn how we can help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
Pedestrian accident law firm, The Law Office of John M. Howe, West Palm Beach