Terms and Conditions
Copyright 2010 JOHN HOWE LAW, All Rights Reserved.
All pages within this Internet site (“Site”) are the property of JOHN HOWE LAW Permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material in this Site without alterations and for private and non-commercial use only so long as the following copyright notice is included: Copyright 2009 JOHN HOWE LAW All Rights Reserved.
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The JOHN HOWE LAW LOGO and the “JOHN HOWE LAW.com” Web Site are made available for non-commercial use only. You may not use the JOHN HOWE LAW.COM Web Site to advertise a product unless agreed to by JOHN HOWE LAW. The JOHN HOWE LAW LOGO is also unavailable for use if you charge a subscription or admission fee to your Web site.
2. If you want to make commercial use of the JOHN HOWE LAW web site please contact our office email@example.com for information on our programs to bring your company to the world of JOHN HOWE LAW and the World Wide Web.
3. The JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site including, but not limited to all it’s daily content (excluding advertising customer logo’s and links) are the property of JOHN HOWE LAW You may not, without the express permission from JOHN HOWE LAW, take the results from a navigation of the JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site and reformat and display them. You also may not mirror the JOHN HOWE LAW home page and any sub-pages on our Web Site.
4. Your use of the JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site does not create a license or any other rights in JOHN HOWE LAW ‘s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. By using JOHN HOWE LAW ‘s Web Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. JOHN HOWE LAW reserves the right to revise the Rules of Use at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by JOHN HOWE LAW may be terminated at any time without cause or notice.
This web site is a non-fee service offered by JOHN HOWE LAW
The JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site is updated regularly and as such, changes constantly.. As a result, JOHN HOWE LAW cannot and does not guarantee that your findings and results will be complete or that the links associated with the various sub-pages will be accurate at the time of your use. JOHN HOWE LAW assumes no responsibility for the content of any of it’s site’s (sub-pages) Included in the JOHN HOWE LAW.com Web Site.
JOHN HOWE LAW occasionally receives requests from people and/or companies to remove links or newsgroup postings from the JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site. Although JOHN HOWE LAW reserves the right to address such requests individually, the general approach that JOHN HOWE LAW takes reflects the following principles.
1. In general, JOHN HOWE LAW believes that persons and/or companies who make information available on the World Wide Web or in newsgroups do so with the expectation that such information will be publicly and widely available. JOHN HOWE LAW further believes that it’s making newsgroup postings and links to publicly accessible Web pages available at this site is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Web and Usenet communications media.
2. If access to a particular Web site is restricted, we will remove the link from our Web Site at the site operator’s request.
Nothing on any JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the JOHN HOWE LAW or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
JOHN HOWE LAW shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this Web Site, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all JOHN HOWE LAW and third party information is provided “AS IS”.
JOHN HOWE LAW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION (LLCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE) PROVIDED, LLCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall JOHN HOWE LAW be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular JOHN HOWE LAW shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to any JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains the JOHN HOWE LAW Web and/or non-Web logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by JOHN HOWE LAW. You acknowledge that JOHN HOWE LAW and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Site and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with JOHN HOWE LAW and its sponsors.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. JOHN HOWE LAW reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JOHN HOWE LAW and its sponsors against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of the Code of Conduct and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or Site-related services.
Any information provided to JOHN HOWE LAW in connection with any JOHN HOWE LAW Web Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by JOHN HOWE LAW on a non-confidential basis. JOHN HOWE LAW shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please feel free to mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org